All You Want To Know About Geomedi University Georgia
The Geomedi University has started its journey in the year 1998. Dr. Mrs. Marina pirtskhalava is considered as the founder of the University. The University Geomedi has the accreditation of the Georgian National Educational Accreditation Centre which is currently the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement in Georgia. It is a reputed and recognized higher educational institution.
Since its inception, the Geomedi University Georgia is intended to provide the students with the quality education which is completely based on theoretical knowledge and also practical skills. The University Geomedi has implemented various means to help the students. Expert Committee is there to ensure that the Graduates passing out form the University is competent with the situation and they get success in near future.
The Geomedi University Georgia is registered under the Georgian National Educational Accreditation Centre, The University Geomedi is also recognized by the
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (Faimer)
- Medical Council of India
Admission and Eligibility Criteria of Geomedi University Georgia
- Students must contact University’s concerned department in which he/she wants to study for Bachelor’s Programs,
- 12th passing certificate to be produced (Original or Official Certified copy) with at least 50% marks in PCB.
- For master’s Degree, student has to submit Bachelor’s certificate.
- MCI Preparation from 4th Year
- German Language Classes from 4th Year
- Scholarship available up to $1000 USD.
Geomedi University Georgia Fees Structure
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tution Fees in US Dollars||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD|
|Tution Fees in INR||260000 INR||260000 INR||260000 INR||260000 INR||260000 INR||260000 INR|