David Tvildiani Medical University Georgia All About You Want To Know About
David Tvildiani Medical University Georgia, established in 1991 is a well-known name for MBBS pursuing. The Institute is located in Tbilisi and enrolled more than 200 young physicians passing the US Medical Licensing Examination, which is operated in more than 80 countries all around the world and thus subsequently completion of the medical residency program in the USA or other places of the world. This University is Georgia’s one of the first non-governmental medical universities.
Highlights of David Tvildiani Medical University
Several highlights of University are as below:
- No entrance examination for Indian Candidates
- Recognized by MCI and WHO
- Considered as one of the best Universities for Medical courses in the entire Asia and Central Europe
- Study Material belonging to USA Curriculum
- Several aids from the USA
- Features in the AVICENNA Directory of Medical Colleges
- Best practical Knowledge of the relevant field imparted in the university
Memberships of David Tvildiani Medical University
The David Tvildiani Medical University is a member of following:
- AMSE, The Association of Medical Schools in Europe
- AMEE, The Association for Medical Education in Europe
- Research Continuum for Ph.D. and Scientific Programs
- ORPHEUS, Organization for Ph.D. Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System
- EURAS, Eurasian Universities Union
Courses offered in David Tvildiani Medical University
The various courses as offered in David Tvildiani Medical University are as follows:
- Undergraduate Courses of the university lasts for 6 years at David Tvildiani Medical University and involves 3 stages:
- Basic Medical Science Learning having a study period of 5 semesters or 2.5 years
- Clinical Science Learning, which requires subsequent 5 semesters (VI – X)
- Clinical Clerkship, which requires 1 year (VI academic year)
Under Postgraduate Courses, the institute offers two courses; one is Ph.D. Education, while the other is Master Programs in Nutriology: the molecular and clinical bases of feeding.
The Ph.D. Program in Biomedicine and Health Sciences is meant for masters of medicine or biology, which covers 3 scientific topics:
- Molecular, Structural and Functional Bases of Normal and Pathologic Processes:
- Constitutive Factors of Diseases: Epidemiology, Etiology, Screening, Prevention, Clinical Course and Treatment
- Leadership Medical Education: Research and Innovation
While the Master Programs in Nutriology: the molecular and clinical bases of feeding, is for the purpose of MD.
Faculty of David Tvildiani Medical University
The faculty of David Tvildiani Medical University Georgia covers three important aspects of the study, which are as follows:
- Master and Residency Programs
- PhD study
The university is one of the premier medical schools in Georgia and offers a chance to the students from all over the world to pursue MBBS in the lowest possible fee. With the offer of a lifeline knocking at the doors for your Medical career, the David Tvildiani Medical University is the perfect choice for you, which provides wings to your dreams!
If you are looking for ideal education consultancy who will help you to by providing perfect advice about university, get in touch with us today. Our experts will always be ready to assist you.
David Tvildiani Medical University Georgia Fee Structure
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tution Fees in US Dollars||6000 USD||6000 USD||6000 USD||6000 USD||6000 USD||6000 USD|
|Tution Fees in INR||390000 INR||390000 INR||390000 INR||390000 INR||390000 INR||390000 INR|