Georgia, a land of Medical Students
Georgia, a country located in the Caucasus region (or the crossroads or intersection of Europe and Asia) of Eurasia, is a home to around 4 million people. The country is bounded by Russia from North and Turkey & Armenia from South. The black sea bounds the west boundary of Georgia, while Azerbaijan guides the boundary from the southeast.
The historical aspect of the country is very rich and was a home to several independent kingdoms during the classical times. Covering a territory of around 69,700 square kilometers, the country’s largest city is Tbilisi, which is also the capital city of the country. The city of Tbilisi lies on the banks of Mtkvari River and covers an area of around 726 square kilometers.
Culture of Gеоrgіа
The Georgian culture is a diversified culture with the foundations coming up from the Iberian and Colchian civilizations. During the 11th Century, the Georgian culture witnessed the Renaissance and the golden age of classical literature, arts, philosophy, architecture, and science. The Georgian culture can be felt highly influenced by Classical Greece, the Byzantine Empire, the Roman Empire, the various Iranian empires most notably the Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanian, Safavid and Qajar empires. While the later 19th-century culture of the Russian Empire also influenced Georgia to a great extent.
Study MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is one of the best places in the world, where the study of medicine can be pursued. Being, one of the famous destinations in Europe for pursuing medical profession, this country ranks among the top choices for the candidates interested in Medical profession.
While, most other places, requires tough level examinations clearance to get into the medical career, Georgia is free from such entrance test. Taking for an example of Ukraine, where the cost of the study of Medicine is quite low, the high efforts are not required in the country. Going on the same platform, the country ‘Georgia’ presents an opportunity to the interested candidates who are hoping to get into the medical career, no examination is required in Georgia. At the same time, the cost of the study is too low, thus providing a chance to the candidates, who are not financially strong enough, to pursue medical.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia
There are several reasons, which provide a concrete base in support of the pursuing MBBS from Georgia. Georgia offers an easy entrance to the candidates interested in pursuing Medical career. The other reason in support for this country is the low cost of the study. The country itself is indeed lovely enough to offer students a feel of a heaven and motivate them towards the choice.
The several benefits of studying MBBS in Georgia are below:
- Quality of Education
- High life standard matching European stands and lifestyle
- Low cost of study
- Better job Prospects availability
- No entrance test as required
- Availability of several cuisines all around the country
- English classroom with instructors
- No dearth of options for those who learn German
- Visa approval guarantee
- Low cost of living
- Relax environment for all candidates belonging from several regions of the world
- Low crime rate across the country
- Several relaxations for applicants
- Presence of several medical universities carrying WHO and MCI Approval
- High quality of faculties visiting from neighboring countries like UK and rest of Europe
- Availability of Scholarships
- Options available to shift base to Germany for PG Course
- Great options for employment in entire Europe
- Free final year tuition fees in some institutes
- Chance of permanent residence and settlement are open
- Discounts of travels
- Best climatic conditions suiting all candidate coming from all parts of world
- Practical approach in imparting education
The country offers several reasons to pursue Medical Education with most aspects being on the positive side. Studying MBBS in Georgia makes sense for the people who can’t afford to spend high on their study in several different famous names in the world. The MBBS Study in Georgia has several unlimited benefits, when it comes to the students’ perspective and indeed, one of the best choices as a place for MBBS.
Documents Required for Admission
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (In English)
- Passing Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- 6 Passport size Photos (Matte Finish – White Background)
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Parents 6 Months Bank statement
If you are looking for ideal education consultancy who will help you to by providing perfect advice as well as guidance about Study MBBS in Georgia get in touch with us today. Our experts will always be ready to assist you.